Client Service Training
Client Connections that help More Pets Get Care
An on-site program is an excellent way to provide the skills training your team needs so you can more quickly reach a higher level of client service. Dr. Donnelly can tailor training sessions specifically for your practice. While on-site, Dr. Donnelly provides training in interactive group sessions that focus on team members practicing specific communication skills aimed at enhancing client engagement, client compliance and client loyalty. She will teach you and your team how to implement standards to achieve consistency and to increase the level of customer service.
After the on-site visit, you will receive a written summary report and recommended action steps for ongoing training and implementation of client service protocols. Our client service training programs include 90 days of unlimited follow-up phone and email support. We will schedule a monthly video zoom conference call with the designated practice leaders that will oversee client service and implement positive change.
To Help Your Practice Team Succeed, read Dr. Donnelly’s articles on Client Communications
TestimonialsView All Testimonials
- I found Dr. Donnelly’s speaking style to be confident, funny, and relatable. The information she gave was very helpful for me to take back to my practice.
- This series was by far the best of the conference.
- Excellent speaker, very motivational and knowledgeable. Great lecture!
- Amanda is an excellent speaker. She really engages in interaction with the classroom.
- Amazing speaker, very relevant with down to earth recommendations.
- Used really good examples that were pertinent to what we do every day.
Dr. Donnelly’s client service/client satisfaction seminars have been by far the best I’ve ever attended. Her passion about the subject is evident in her lectures and her guidance and suggestions are right on target to create the “client centered” culture necessary for a successful hospital.